Secure Payment Methods Offered By Our Partner BlueSnap
- Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, Maestro UK, Solo, Diners Club, JCB, or Carte Bleue)
- Phone by Credit Card*
- Wire Transfer*
- Postal Mail by Check or Money Order*
- Fax by Credit Card*
*To order by Phone, Wire, Mail, or Fax: click the "Secure Order" button above and fill out the order form. On the next step of the process you will get specific instructions.
Every Purchase Includes
- Immediate download of the software
- A 90-Day Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee
- License to install on one PC or laptop at a time. License transferable to other PC of the same licensee
- Free upgrades for minor versions
- Free e-mail support and a dedicated online community of users
Do You Really Need a CD?Probably not, because you can:
- Download your software within minutes of your purchase
- Freely make your own backup CD
If a CD from us is still required it can be easily ordered.
Click a Question to See the Answer
- What's the difference between Musician and Composer?
Notation Musician turns MIDI files into sheet music that you can format and print.
Notation Composer adds the ability to edit the sheet music, create music from scratch, and fine-tune how it sounds.
- Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
Yes! Every purchase is backed by a 90 day Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee, to give you all the peace of mind you need.
- Are online orders secure?
Absolutely. Our reselling partner BlueSnap is a trusted and well-respected global company. Every transaction is secured by VeriSign, a recognized leader in online security.
- Is there a monthly fee?
No, Notation Software does not have any type of subscription services. There are other providers (such as Classical Archives and Notation Machine) that offer monthly subscriptions. These providers do sell our software as affiliates, but we do not have any other type of relationship with them. If you need to inquire about a subscription you may have, you should contact them directly.
- How long has Notation Software been in business?
We have proudly served everyday musicians since 1994 and our software is used all over the world.
- How do I order by phone?
- Click the "Secure Order" button above.
- Fill out the online order form. This eliminates any chance of errors with your order.
- Click the "Next" button and you will get a number and specific instructions.