- Edit sheet music from files that you can download from the internet.
- Write music notation using your MIDI instrument or mouse.
- Fine-tune the sound of every note in your songs.
- Turn MIDI files into sheet music that you can format and print.
- Set up practice sessions and play along with "the band".
- Learn to read notation and see the notes as they play.
|New Features in Version 3||composer||musician|
|Windows 10 Support|
|Language Variants in English, Spanish, German|
|Notation Software Synth|
|Detection of Modern Keyboards|
|Export of WAV Files|
|High Resolution PDF Export|
|Integrated Driver from Steinberg Media Technologies|
|Yamaha XF Chord Format|
|Improved User Interface|
|Quality and Security Initiative|
|notation player 3|
What version do you own?
That's easy to find out. Run notation composer or notation musician, and choose the About command in the Help menu. It will tell you your current version number.
Our Upgrade / Update Assistant can help you to find out what options you have for getting the latest version.