Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Technical area > Questions or problems

Questions or problems Have a question or problem about something you can't find in the Help/Users Guide? Ask it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2017, 08:27 PM
Senior User

Default Short notes on same pitch second note not sounding

I am trying to input a score that has lots of 1/16 notes followed by 1/8 notes. As long as the 1/8 note has a different pitch all is fine, but if the 1/8 note is the same pitch as the preceding 1/16 note than the second note does not sound.
I have tried shortening the duration of the 1/16 note or even moving it back but the 1/8 note still will not sound.
This is a practice file for choir members and so it is important that all notes in the vocal line do sound correctly.
Song in question is "You raise me up": current draft attached.
Any suggestions please?
Thanks
Tim
Attached Files
File Type: not You raise me up v2.not (106.3 KB, 1 views)