Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Technical area > Questions or problems

Questions or problems Have a question or problem about something you can't find in the Help/Users Guide? Ask it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2017, 07:25 PM
Active User

Default Print page problems with pdf writer on mac wine)

Hello fellow Notation Composer users,

I'm a newbie here, I have bought 2 different licenses for Notation Composer, one that I use with my Windows 10 laptop, and the other that I use with my iMac running WINE: and this is when the problem arises, in the sense that the program runs flawlessly, but when I get to the print page, using the "virtual printer" PDF WRITER to save the file as pdf, I find that the LAST page layout of the part that I am printing differs substantially from the other previous pages. In fact, I found that the systems of the last page are more distantiate than the systems of the previous pages.
Anybody using Composer on Mac through the Wine environment and PDF WRITER can confirm this behavior?
I think that this should be a "Mac+Wine" bug of the program, because on my WIN10 laptop all is behaving normally, and no flaws on the print preview are seen.
Thanks in advance, and greeting from Italy!
Antonio