View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 05:16 AM
Senior User

Default Another Heartache

Well, this is gonna get weird. . .I just wanted to try something I tried before, to see if I have improved my Scoring skills ( kinda like I said in my before post). That started the weirdness! I dropped my Laptop and cracked the display hinge. I still worked, but the display was like off color, you know, pixelated in basic colors. Well, anyway, I ordered a new Laptop. When I got it, I changed the Hard Drive and found out that I couldn't transfer Notation Composer onto the new Laptop. No worries, But I also saw that there was a NEW Version of Composer available too. So, I paid for the Version 4. The weird part is. . .I couldn't load Composer Version 3 onto the Laptop. I got this message 'It is your decision if you further want to use version 3, but as mentioned we now ask for a service fee for a transfer of the license to a new PC.'

I desperately needed to finish my new score, but couldn't be sure how it would sound on a new version 4 Notation. . .and had no way to compare. So I started over on Version 4.

If i haven't lost you, and your still reading this. . .then let me tell you about my Heartache. I LOVE NOTATION COMPOSER VERSION 4. I didn't expect the results I got and cannot express how satisfied I am with the score. I insist you buy, listen and comment on the Notation Composer Version 4 and tell me exactly what you think of the tonal quality, playback continuity and definition of notes.

But, if you do not have Version 4, I have included 'Just Another Heartache' for version 2 and 3 so you can compare yourself. If you don't get NC Version 4 right away, you'll never know what your missing. So, here is my version of Another Heartache. Sing along. . .You know the words!
Attached Files
File Type: not ANOTHER HEARTACHE.not (2.85 MB, 14 views)
File Type: not JUST ANOTHER HEARTACHE.not (2.85 MB, 4 views)