Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2017, 09:28 PM

Default The Christmas Song - Septet

It may be a bit early for some folks to be into Christmas/Holiday songs, but Cynthia and I have been practicing our Christmas/Holiday duets in preparation for upcoming events, so they are fresh in my mind.

"The Christmas Song" was written in 1945 by Mel Torme, with an assist to Bob Wells on the lyrics.

This septet score from the mid-60s was arranged by Paul M. Kelly, a Berklee graduate, and a trumpet/piano player in my septet/quartet during my USAF Band days. Paul was also a member of the USAF Band Arranging Staff.

So, I'm posting this for folks to look at the voicings, etc., which can be very educational.

Happy Holidays, All!

Ralph R. Rayner
Attached Files
File Type: not Christmas Song, The - Septet.not (89.5 KB, 6 views)