Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search New Posts

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2023, 01:01 PM
Senior User

Default Re: Give me some more. . .

Thank you, RRayner and DJ, I take your compliments with the most humble grace I can offer. I cannot reasonably believe there is no other programmer of musical instrument lines out there that can best my efforts. . .but, it is nice to know that you feel that way.

Maybe, I can offer a beat in a timing measure that would compliment your tastes. . .and post it to you. Then, you can benefit from my fractured mind's eye on how to construct a Back-Beat. Other than that. . .All I can do is:
"Give you some more!"