Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Using Notation Software products with other (third party) products
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search New Posts

Using Notation Software products with other (third party) products Find out from others, or share your experience, about integrating Notation Software products with sound libraries, audio processing software, and other hardware and software products.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2013, 09:15 PM
Active User

Default Re: Importing Soundfonts into Notation Midi Files

Thankyou very much for your supportive replies. I intend to investigate your suggestions further.

You know, as I get older, the more it seems that people have changed the old analogue ways to record music and song that I grew up with into something of a nightmare it never needed to be.

No wonder the "Pro-tools using" Studio Sound Engineer to whom I played my 45 year old tape recording of myself singing to my own guitar backing did a double flip back somersault and lauded it as everything he preferred to hear over and above today's computer generated recordings.

It has taken me quite some time to appreciate what he really meant, as at that time about 2 years ago I knew precious little about how the Pro's use computers to create and record music.

Poppa
© ♯♪♫ ♂PM

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/poppamadison