Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search New Posts

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2007, 04:52 PM
Alek Yasko (kombrig)

Default Herbert! ------------------

Herbert!

-------------------------------
Naturally my suggestion of doing a 6/8 job on Beethoven or Wagner’s Ring was not to be taken seriously.
Nevertheless, I accept your challenge. If you'll go to 'Classic' thread, you're going to see and hear such arrangements.

The English word 'Swing' has many meanings. I have given you three musical definitions of the word.
You're exactly right! This is a matter of terminology. And I showed you my way of arrangements. Unfortunately, you gave me nothing but the "words". I can't believe you don't have any swing arrangements in your archive. Do you, Herbert? So, why don't you show me then how you figure this rhythm out?

Your LH in your arrangements differs. My request to you was to explain the BAYAN you play, in reference to the LH side of the instrument.
I'd be glad to, Herbert!
Welcome to 'Off topic discussion & comments' thread and I'll explain it to you there.

Be happy.
Kombrig.